You’ve clicked on this blog so stay a while!
- Write down five things that you value in life, whether it is work or personal.
- Cross two of those values off your list.
- With those last three things take 5 minutes to write:
- Why do I hold these values?
- Where did I acquire them? What was the setting or context?
- When did I attain them?
- From whom did I attain them?
You’ve just sat through the first 20 minutes of our second class. This activity led to the creation of the wonderful mandalas pictured below. Through this activity the students were able to learn the origin and purpose of mandalas and create their own in connection with their personal values.